This Application collects some users personal data.
Titolare del Trattamento dei Dati
Email address of the holder: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application/Website/E-commerce, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, email address, cookies and usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application/Website/E-commerce.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this Application/Website/E-commerce are required. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. If this Application/Website/E-commerce indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the holder.
User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application/Website/E-commerce and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Treatment of Personal Data
Data Protection Officier (DPO) takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the DPO, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application/Website/E-commerce (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) can be appointed, if necessary, for Data treatment by the DPO.
Grounds for Data processing
The holder processes user’s personal data if one of the following conditions exists:
- User has given consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some jurisdictions personal data process may be authorized without having the user’s consent, unless the user objects to this. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European Legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the DPO is subject;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority granted to the Holder;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the holder.
User’s Personal Data may be transferred to another country in which the User is established. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the USA, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between holderer and user will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met.
When the processing is based on the consent of the user, the Data Controller may retain Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of collected data processing
Data concerning the user are collected to allow the holder to provide his services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the user, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Statistics and Hosting and backend infrastructure.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on personal data processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Contact form (This Application/Web Site/ E-commerce)
By filling in the contact form with his own Data, the User consents to their use.
Personal Data collected: name, surname and email.
Interaction with social network and external platforms
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application/ Website/ E-commerce.
The interactions and information acquired from this Application/Website/E-commerce are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network.
If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
This section allows the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to track of User’s behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Application/Website/E-commerce, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
User may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke his consent at any time.
- object to the processing of his data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose.
- obtain the deletion or removal of his Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the Data to be deleted from the Data Controller.
- receive his data or make them transfer to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- make a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Latest modification: 25 May 2018